Thursday, December 18

Our new Christmas Tradition








I am still sick, but this evening I was feeling better, so I thought it was a good night to go out a nd start our newest family christmas tradition. I thought it was important to have a few christmas traditions that we as a family could do together. So to the mall, to visit Santa, and tell him what we want for Christmas.Brock let Santa know he wanted Thomas the Tank Engine stuff, and an airplane. The other tradition is to go to build-a-bear & make a stuffed animal for christmas. He picked out the cutest black bear, and we put a personalized message in it, which was me singing "I am a child of God" Which is his favorite song. My major cold sounded interesting on the recording, but he loves it. When we looked at the outfits to pick out, we has to try on a ton of things, we finally settled on a Scout shirt (like daddy's) And then it was time to do a birth ceritificate. I asked him what he wanted to name the bear, and he got this serious look on his face, like he was thinking really hard. He named him "Fike", dont ask me where that came from. We ate at Johnny Rockets as well, which is really good. burgers and fries, who can beat it!
We also had snow in vegas. It made the national news, a friend of ours was snowed in! He got 11 inches at his house. We got about 3 inches. It was really cool, and weird! Happy Holidays.

1 comment:

The Peshlakais said...

i knew my fhe talk would inspire you! and johnny rockets is really really good!