Monday, December 15

The Snow, The Cold, the hair...


It is beautiful and clean smelling outside, but really cold. I had to run out and cover my flowers with trashbags to keep them warm. Hopefully that will work, and they wont die. I also came down with a cold, and this time I could take some major meds, instead of steam & tylenol. I have been pregnant the last few times Ive been sick, and could not take anything. Hopefully the kids wont get sick. WHile I was drugged out this morning, Brock got out of bed & "fixed" his hair with petroleum based hair wax, he caked it on and so I spent an hour just getting the top layer off. Then combed little by little some of it out. His hair is still full of it, but its not obviously caked on. I've been reading on the internet that olive oil & dawn dish soap will get it out. SO, we will try that tommorow! There is no rest for the wicked!

No comments: