Thursday, December 11

feelings




I am so grumpy lately, I am not sure why. I just wanna bury my head in the sand, and get this year over with. I have nothing to complain about, I bought a house, had a baby, moved three times, got a ticket, messed my knees up, and my kids are healthy and happy. I just have the christmas blues. I guess this is the time of year I wish I had a ridiculous amount of money to spend on people I love, I would get them whatever they want. Especially Pete, he works so hard, and he deserves the triathlon bike of his dreams, but instead he just has to make due with what he has. I just hope someday I can buy him that bike. I need to got out of this funk, I know! I think the insomnia is a huge part of it.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I hear ya, it is a tough time of year and easy to feel inadequate! I am sure your hubby is happy w/ the bike he has - even if a new one would be nice. The most important thing is that you are all healthy and warm! ;)

The Peshlakais said...

lets go play the slots and win some money for petes triathalon bike and miles paint ball gun add ons! Oh wait.. im not 21 yet.. ok you can pull the handle and ill stand on the sidelines routing you on! BIG MONEY BIG MONEY!

Nyco Herzog said...

I know how you feel. This is really the first Christmas season in three years in which I haven't felt crummy for the entire month of December. A lady gave me some great advice: Sit in a quiet place and be with your thoughts for awhile. Feelings for your wonderful family will start to overtake the things that make you feel bad. I bet that you'll feel a lot less bluesy once you're done!