Pete and I never really had a song, reading my friends blog, she and her husband had just finally found their song.
I laughed, because at our wedding we danced to "Let's stay together" by marvin gaye. I love that song, but in never really fit us. We were just being polite, I mean ultimately you can't slow dance to much by DMB, which is our favorite band.
Well, we finally found our song a few years ago. It is perfect for us. The words are all about us, it is different, the sweet guitar and awesome singing brings it home. What is your song???
Love..my life Santana Matthews
2 comments:
LOL - obvioiusly you know ours... Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat! YAY!!! Finally:)
I love your song! I wonder if we are strange or if lots of people get there songs later....?
That song really does fit
Post a Comment