
I think it is safe to say that Brock comes from my Gene pool, he is bright, funny, and knows how to really make people laugh. I told him to go get ready for school. He sometimes takes of his night time diaper & forgets to get some pull-ups & pants on (minor detail) but, mostly he does this on purpose because I laughed so hard the first time, now he will do this every now and then. But the kicker was his hat, and brushing his teeth. Then when he saw me with the camera, he did what came naturally. Completely unconcerned about being half bare a*! naked, he said, "take a picture of this" and promptly stuck his suction cup toothbrush to his head ( his father taught him that, which is a whole other boys will be boys thing) he was so delighted, he completely forgot about his first joke, being pantless joe. I was laughing so hard. Oh, my sweet, funny doodle.
1 comment:
this is the best. :) i like how you have the blurred box.
Post a Comment