1. I have a complete shopping list catagorized by isle at the walmart for 2 weeks worth of meals.
2. I lose my glasses everyday, I mean EVERY single day. I dont put anything that comes in and out of the house in the same place twice, purse, keys, children ect...
3. When driving I have this weird fear I developed after having kids, I HATE to change lanes. I used to zip in and out of traffic, but now I will stay behind a slow car until there is a huge opening to pass. It is really frustrating, and I am trying to get over it.
4. I have a real estate license, an EMT certification, Associates Degree, and I have done professional photography, cake baking, astronomy & Emergency Management. I cannot seem to keep focused on one thing, it is sad, I read tons of books on all these subjects. I have a lot of interests, a jack of all trades and master of none!
5. My life long dream was and is to be an astronaut. Since I was like 4 I wanted to be Sally Ride. I just am not smart enough in Math and Science. Everytime I see a shuttle launch I get really choked up! What a geek!
6. I cry or throw up at least once a week. I am an emotional person, and I am so weepie! And I get car sick at the drop of a hat. At least once a week I jumping out of the car and running for the bathroom to get sick. Oooops. there goes the fancy dinner we just had.
I dont have anyone to tag, sorry!!!!
4 comments:
Ah andrea! You make it sound like your life is horrible! haha my goodness.. i am there with ya on the crying everyday! just ask miles about thursday...
I love all the things I just learned about you. You are an adorable girl!
I didn't realize that you had all those certifications. You're amazing!
Hi Andrea! You do amaze me and reading your list helps me remember some of the reasons why. You're so great and I want to see you again soon. I'm debating if I want to come to vegas when I'm 8 months fat. I haven't decided yet, but either way I'll find you again!
Post a Comment