Thursday, November 6

Blu Water Tri

(I told him to pose like he meant it)



We are off on an adventure this weekend to Parker, Arizona for the Blu Water Triathlon. Pete will be competing in the Olympic Division. I hope we have a fun trip, mostly I am worried about making sure the kids are not going to get to fussy on the way there. Why is it that the mom has to pack and make sure that everyone is ready to go? It is so stressful getting out the door with the caravan of crap that has to be brought to sustain 4 people. If I were going by myself, there would be one bag to take & a purse. However, when it comes to the boys, it doubles in complication. Pete is no exception, he has four pairs of shoes that inevitably must make it with us, plus bike gear, swim gear, he wants back-ups for back-ups. Poor delicate lamb, he is such a girl!
Zokie and Mom will be protecting our house, frequent patrols are made by that stupid dog everyday, making sure everything is in its place. If a leaf moves he must inform the block. I am sad that I will miss church this weekend. (hell has frozen over with that statement) I never thought I would say that!!!
I have met a lot of fun people, that have great potential to be friends. I am also attending this class called "Preach my Gospel" It is really great. Don't worry, I am not a religious zealot going to break down your door thumping a bible, it's just a really in depth look at different principles like faith, and patience, and service. It is pretty cool to learn how to be a better person through serving others. I am not exactly the queen of congeniality.


What else is going on... oh yeah, Brock talks way to much, and way above normal two year old comprehension. He told me today, "What's all this junk on your bed?" I told him it was the laundry, not "junk" and I needed to fold it. He replied, " Oh that's right, I forgot." Most two year old garble something like, " I love Juice, or MINE!"

Sometimes his bossiness and back talk reminds me of someone, hmmmm....




"The best thing about the future is that it only comes one day at a time. "

— Abraham Lincoln

3 comments:

The Peshlakais said...

Your a BLOGGER! How lame.. haha! Well sounds like your trip to Parker will be an exciting one. Look at it this way.. a break from las vegas! Im always ready for that. And props to you for being more spiritual than me.. you get 5 gold stars! Glad your a blogger.. i added you to my friends!

Nyco Herzog said...

Brock gets his smarts from our side of the family *wink*wink*

mid said...

https://ciungtips.com/2018/11/kredit-tanpa-agunan-solusi-cepat-mendapatkan-pinjaman.html