I know. I know. Didn't I just post about Bowie? But seriously, he rocks hard.
Sooo, there is this 80's movie, that some of you may totally hate, and roll your eyes at me. I am a super nerd. My best friend doesn't understand me either. She thinks that I think to much? Cause I like movies like:
Labyrinth.(and dark crystal, and the last unicorn, and other totally dorky stuff) Remember that one? Bowie was the goblin king, and he was "in love" with the girl. A young and beautiful Jennifer Connelly. I know. I know. I promise I don't play dungeons and dragons all day, I hate comics, and I do not write bad poetry about love, and angst. Anyhooo, David Bowie.
Some songs to try out: WARNING they are 80's synthesized.
"as the world falls down" David Bowie
"within you" David Bowie
also, a bonus:
"space oddity" David Bowie

1 comment:
I don't know whose hair I like more in that picture...
Post a Comment