Tuesday, November 17

our luck


CLICK FOR PICS
we got lucky. simple as that. pete knew a guy. we got to stay in the senators suite at Caesars palace. It is a long story, it has to do with pete working, and having to be on site. We were upgraded by Pete's friend. We were there for two wonderful days. enjoy, I did.

2 comments:

Omai said...

Hi Friend!!

I'm sooo bad at keeping up with people and even checking people's blogs. I was thinking about you the other day when my hubby had the option to go to Vegas. He of course declined and I was way bummed. I'm trying to talk him into a little road trip. I would love to see you guys. And way to go Pete!! You're amazing. Love you!

Unknown said...

So that comment from Omai was really from me. I can pay attention when I want to :).